2018 GTQ Event Fact Sheet
Cost: $8,600 per participant. Single participants are welcome to apply and will be paired with another single (same gender) partner, unless otherwise requested.
Deposit: A $500 deposit is required within 30 Days of acceptance. Once participants have paid the deposit for the event, they will receive a digital acceptance package with specific trip details pertinent to the GTQ Event, and event forms.
Payment Deadlines: You may choose to pay for the GTQ Event all at once or by specific payment deadlines that we will send you in your digital acceptance package.
What: The 2018 edition of the Global Treasure Quest™ is the 1st annual world travel adventure competition. We are taking twenty (20) teams of two (2), from our welcoming reception in Miami, around the world as we visit 5 countries, 4 continents, many natural wonders and 3 World Heritage sites.
This global event will crown a winning team with the ultimate treasure: a $20,000 cash prize. The event includes the amazing Global Treasure Quest competition, 2-Day Country Excursions, around the world travel to: Tanzania, Thailand, Peru, Australia, and Bora Bora.
Teams compete against each other in a day-long competition in and around each country, trying to accumulate additional "Treasure Passes” that give them a distinct advantage to the exact whereabouts of the $20,000 Ultimate Treasure.
On the competition day in each country, each team will be given an envelope with 5 clues (and a map) to decipher the clues. At each location, they must find the treasure box containing a "Clue-Card" and a treasure box key. On the back of each Clue-Card is a word, combination of words, or a phrase. When all 5 cards are put together in the right order, the cards will reveal exactly where the treasure is located and hidden. In the first 4 countries we visit, the treasure is a cash prize of $1000 and a final "Clue-Card" clue to the $20,000 Treasure Quest Grand Prize. The last country we visit will have the final competition for the $20,000 Ultimate Treasure.
When: October 3-24, 2018. Limited to just twenty (20) teams of two (2), all globetrotting, competitive adventurers can now submit their applications for the 2018 annual Global Treasure Quest.
Who: Teams from America and from all over the world are welcome to apply.
Prizes: $20,000 cash prize for the 1st place winning team at our final country destination. $1,000 cash prize for each of our 4 country treasures.
Where: GTQ takes twenty (20) teams of two (2) from our welcoming reception in Miami, to 5 of the most amazing destinations on earth. Tanzania, Thailand, Australia, Peru, and Tahiti/Bora Bora.
Why: There are literally millions of people looking to travel differently, people who love a little competition and enjoy unique adventures. There are many who watch The Amazing Race or Survivor and say to themselves, “I’d love to do that, but the chances of them picking me are slim to none.” Well, this is the chance of a lifetime where you control your destiny.
- All International "Around The World" Flights from Miami, Florida.
- Embassy Suites accommodations in Miami, welcoming reception and dinner, farewell dinner party, airport shuttles.
- Private chartered transportation to all country excursions.
- All country excursions (i.e., Safari to Ngorongoro Crater, Machu Picchu, Sailing/Snorkeling at the Great Barrier Reef, dune-buggying, beautiful beach visits...and a whole lot more
- All accommodations, transportation, and meals throughout the event. (alcohol included with some meals, dinner parties, and receptions).
- All costs and prizes associated with the Global Treasure Quest competition.
- GTQ event travel insurance.
What's Not Included:
- Domestic flight from your hometown to Miami, Florida.
- Passport & immunizations.
- Visa's (Tanzania $100)
- Snacks in all transit airports.
- Individual hotel/excursion extras such as spas, all alcohol not part of a planned event, additional meals, upgrades, etc.
- Internet/Wi-Fi/Computer Usage/Internet Cafe.
- Any hotel accommodations in Miami, FL (TBD) before or after trip dates.
How: For additional information, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by simply calling 970-829-8728.